Saturday, November 9, 2013

"She Loves the Way They Love Her"

Backdated, archival post

[link to original on tumblr]

---&---


After "I Want Her She Wants Me," I thought I would be done with this for a while, but I was practising some of the other songs I know in a playlist with the shuffle feature on, and "She Loves The Way They Love Her" came on.

Way back in summer 2011, I learned most of this, but then I found two different spots where I wasn't exactly accurate (I should note that the version on Into the Afterlife has a slightly different bass part.)  Figuring it out has sort of been on hiatus for the past year or so.  But I knew so much of it that I had to figure out the rest.  So I did.

I'm posting this under "miscellaneous" in the catalogue because - while it was released on Colin Blunstone's One Year album (which is the version I used for this) - there are also versions from the nebulous post-Zombies phase.